Main | Air America has a blog »

March 31, 2004

Welcome to BoreAmerica!

BoreAmerica occasionally monitors AirAmerica (a.k.a. "liberal talk radio") so you don't ever have to listen to it.

Sponsored by The Lonewacko Blog, BoreAmerica will be a group effort.

If you want to be a contributor, contact abuse [at] tolstoy [dot] com.

We'll also be holding a contest to find a logo. Something like a radio listener falling asleep or something.

Posted in Blog at March 31, 2004 08:44 PM

Comments

Go take you Bore America and stick it up your you know what you fascist, Rosh-Bo listening, ditto head!

It's hard to admit that liberal radio is fun to listen to isn't it?

Posted by: EricNYC at April 1, 2004 10:02 AM

A hex on thee! Hex hex hex on thee!

Posted by: Alfredo at April 6, 2004 09:27 AM

Air America sucks--not just in the content but in the ratings. They get 0.4 per cent of the audience in liberal Boston!

Posted by: AirAmericaSucks at May 14, 2005 11:47 PM

If Air America radio was failing would this site exist? I think not. The Truth Shall Prevail no matter what swiftboat tactics are used.

Posted by: Thorpe at March 6, 2006 04:00 PM

I arrived at work this morning feeling pretty "down in the dumps." After coming across your site, very much by accident I might add, I had a wonderfull laugh. I am grateful that silly web sites, such as yours, provide such a great lift to the spirits. Keep writing such silly crap and providing a terrific public service.

Posted by: Rich Landucci at April 12, 2006 12:04 PM

If you ever want to know what one of these losers looks like, I got shanghai'ed once to a "Rush Room" lunch place and got a gander at the typical Rush listener. There wasn't anyone there under 300 pounds and several were 500-700 pounds. This is lately confirmed by the Surgeon General's report on obesity which shows that morbid obesity is almost entirely a phenom of red states. Morbid obesity has never existed before and even a pig will not eat itself to death, meaning that Bush voters are fatter and dumber than pigs. This was pointed out to me in Europe which sees it as a metaphor of what America is now that we have lost our world reputation due to these pig monsters.

Add to this that the new owners of the IQ test have now given 10 million free tests on the internet and publish the results by zip code. Sure enough, the IQ of Bush-voting zip codes is in exact inverse proportion to how strongly they voted for Bush!

The dumbest, stupidest, fattest people on earth. Led by the worst President in US history (possibly the history of the world). And the fun has just begun. Wait for the hearings, when the whistle-blowers surface by the hundreds.

Posted by: gregrocker at December 4, 2006 07:14 PM

Dear/Mrs/Mr
My name is Nasrin I am from Iran I am educational specialist planner I worked in university to Oct 2006. I have MSc in state administration. My husband is the one of the best machinery engineer . we have 2 sons they are student. WE INTERESTED WORK THERE if is possible e-mail me

thanks

Posted by: nasrin at December 22, 2006 09:28 AM

Resume
.first name: nasrin last name: rezaei sex: female date of birth: july/3/1960

Place of birth: Tehran .Iran

Education: BS in .state administration 1992 from allameh tabatabaei university Tehran iran

MSc:-----------------------------1989------------------------------------------------------

Marriage status: married(mechanical engineer) children: 2 son(14&11 years old)
Position: educational specialist planner in shahed beheshte university of medical sciences and health services from 1989 to nvo 2006-
.additional courses:
1.120 hours of workshop of educational specialist in managing and planning organization of Tehran county
2.120 hours of computer(ICDL)
3. nursing courses .. .
Experience.
1.school of dentistry department of educational manager.
2.university department educational of graduated students manager.
3.university educational committee counselor.
4.university board of directors /re presentative to final exams.
Especial experience: . .
1. planning to decreased the amount of paper used in dentistry school .
2. giving new method of educational alarm to the weak students which was accepted from 1998 has been working since then.
Papers:
1.preventing frustration of employees
2.dependence to the workplace environment
3.helping students (school&university) to get satisfaction form their major with the help of music
4.methods of genetic engineering in marking new proteins and gen-therapy

As for better .opportunity .I decided to quit my job since nov 2006 . ..
if is job opporcunity e-mail me
thanks