« A live blogospheric circle | Main | Air America: stifling even more Voices of Color »

April 08, 2004

Randi Rhodes on Rice

Randi is accusing the Bush Administration of murder for their perceived lack of response to terrorism prior to 9/11.

She's also attempting to say that Condi's attempt to differentiate between strategic and tactical responses to terrorist acts amounts to doing nothing. Here's the relevant excerpt from Rice's testimony:

I would like to think that we might have come to an effective response [to another Cole-type attack]. I think that in the context of war, when you're at war with somebody, it's not an issue of every battle or every skirmish; it's an issue of, can you do strategic damage to this organization? And we were thinking much more along the lines of strategic damage.

UPDATE: I edited the first paragraph to make clear the context of the accusation.

Posted in RandiRhodes at April 8, 2004 03:31 PM

Comments

I'm not a fan of Air America, but this is more boring than actually listening to it. What are you trying to acheive with this?

Posted by: Taurus Joe at April 8, 2004 04:46 PM

He's so swamped with comments he can't get to yours.

Posted by: whybother? at April 9, 2004 06:50 AM

Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z .....

Posted by: Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z at April 10, 2004 12:38 PM

Didn't randi make insulting comments about Dr.Rice's physical appearance? Can even a leftflinger stayed tuned more than ten minutes at a time?

Posted by: david zukeerman at April 12, 2004 02:59 PM

sorry about typoing my surname. only one e. no, was not thrown by the two zz's in Condoleezza.

Posted by: zukerman at April 12, 2004 03:02 PM