« Now, say something nice about Randi Rhodes! | Main | What about Big Ed Schultz? »

August 07, 2005

Even Mike Malloy has his good points, right?

Now, it's Mike Malloy's turn. Leave a comment pointing out something good about Air America's most energetic host.

Posted in MikeWho at August 7, 2005 08:27 AM

Comments

Who is Mike Malloy?

Honestly. :)

Posted by: mcconnell at August 7, 2005 10:16 AM

Who?

Posted by: bohemianlikeyou at August 7, 2005 02:13 PM

Who is he? OK, so I don't listen to "Air 'I steal money from kids' America but I still don't know who he is.

Posted by: George at August 7, 2005 02:16 PM

I just got in from a rousing day of stealing candy from babies, and kicking old ladies, as per instruction from the brass at Air.

but seriously who is Mike Malloy?

Posted by: Dennis at August 7, 2005 02:49 PM

David Reinhard in today's Oregonian has a column on the scandal.

or

The first paragraph:

There's, like, a major corporate financial scandal goin' down, dude. Some greed-head wheeler-dealer took almost a million in government funds intended for children and Alzheimer's patients and put the money into a private start-up company. The money was supposed to be a loan, but the loan was never repaid, Now, the nonprofit is broke and under investigation for "significant inappropriate transaction and falsified documents." And, you know, like, the mainstream corporate media? They're paying no attention to the story, man. Children and Alzheimer's patients get the short end of the stick while fat-cat private interests line their pockets -- only in George Bush's America, right?

Posted by: Polish Immigrant at August 7, 2005 04:37 PM

Not on the air here. Good.

Posted by: Calvin at August 8, 2005 05:31 AM

Your kidding, right? Who the hell even listens to that clown?

Posted by: TC@LeatherPenguin at August 8, 2005 08:03 AM

Mike Malloy's psychpathy makes the other hosts'psychological problems seem mild in comparison.

Posted by: scott at August 9, 2005 07:12 PM

Mike Malloy has the best sense of perspective. For example, I would have voted for Kerry the last election because of his stance on abortion rights if Mr. Malloy hadn't reminded me that rich folks like Mr. Bush and myself will still be able to buy all the abortions we want, no matter how the goldbrickers on the Supreme Court bench end up interpreting and reinterpreting the law. I will admit that I am a little nervous about Mr. Malloy's class war rhetoric sometimes, but it isn't like we're living in Columbia or someplace like that where the idle rich have real problems.

Posted by: Dennis at August 10, 2005 09:10 PM

MIKE MALLOY HAS NEVER INTENTIONALLY STRANGLED KITTENS! AT LEAST, NEVER ANY TIME I KNOW ABOUT! See? complimenting people like Mike Malloy is easy. And there are plenty more nice comments where that one came from.

Posted by: Blake at August 10, 2005 10:25 PM

I wouldn't be too sure about that Blake--you ever listen to him? Kitten strangling might be the least violent thing that Malloy's ever done. Oh sorry, that wasn't nice, how about this: Mike Malloy is smarter than you.

Posted by: wastingtime at August 11, 2005 02:20 PM

Your constant name-calling is a giant turn-off---hardly a contribution to progressive thinking.How is it any different or better than right-wing irrelevant diversion?

Posted by: Robert Shragg at August 19, 2005 11:10 PM

he makes me smile

he's not to be taken too seriously and his views do not represent the majority of liberal views.

he just makes us feel better :)

Posted by: ap at June 12, 2006 01:53 AM