« 157 Air America listeners located! | Main | Knight-Ridder: talk radio undergoing a shift »

October 08, 2005

Bring the Guy James Show to Air America!

I have absolutely no idea who Guy James is, but he has his own Show on WINK 1240AM and WNOG 1270 AM (what? where?) and his own website. And, if the DUmmies like him, I know he must be "good".

Regarding his site, it's one of those "keep scrolling, there's much more" kinda things. Just when you think he's exhausted all the possible memes, themes, buttons, banners, and bows, he comes up with more. The picture of Bush and Brownie, the Karl Rove discussion, the slagging off on Bill O'Reilly, the Homeland Security joke banner, etc. etc. etc. Keep scrolling, there's more! If there's a "liberal" banner he forgot, by all means do let him know.

James even has a petition to AAR demanding that he be given a job. Unfortunately, I think a few of the signatories are fake:
205. Skinner: Get back to DU and give me the money or I'll ban all of you!

204. One Blue Sky: Will he talk about chemtrails? If so the he knows his stuff.

203. Andy Stephenson: I'm only $10 away from proving Guy is the real deal

202. Cindy Sheehan: Don't forget me, I need another 15 minutes. Look at me!

Posted in AlsoRans at October 8, 2005 09:22 PM

Comments

Where do these Liebrals come up with this stuff? That Mission Accomplished thing is photoshopped and everybody knows it!

O'Rielly is a great Independant mouthpiece, how anyone could attempt to stain his honor is obviously a fraud.

Brownie? That's a lie too! Bush never said he was doing a great job!

These Liberals! When will they wake up?

Posted by: BushRools at October 10, 2005 08:39 AM

You're kidding right? You haven't seen the video of Bush saying "nice job Brownie"? The White House has admitted that the mission accomplished photo is authentic. I guess you just believe what you want to believe and facts make no difference.

Posted by: georgio63 at October 10, 2005 02:09 PM

Video schmideo, facts schmacks! You know just because there are videos of things doesn't make them real. Like no one really landed on the moon ya know!

George Bush is an honest man who faces all adversity with openess and truth. He spends more time then any other President talking to real people and taking very hard questions from the press.

He speaks clearly and with steadfast resolve for freedom and democracy. He is surrounded by only the most Christ-like, honest Christians who guide and advise him. You will never see the kind of corruption we had with that Clinton.

You should get your facts from independant news sources like Fox News which is Fair and Balanced! NewsMax.com is a great truthful and impartial site. Or, better yest WhiteHouse.gov!

Mr.James' site is just propaganda. Just research any of those aweful claims at the sources I've mentioned and you will see.

God Bless America in Jesus name Amen.

Posted by: BushRools at October 10, 2005 04:32 PM

cmon now! You are having some fun with me....right? If you believe even 1% of what you've written here you must be 7 years old or nuttier than a fruitcake.

Posted by: georgio63 at October 11, 2005 09:43 AM

I love our President! He's in New Orleans building houses right now, I saw pictures. He loves Jesus and acts just like Him. Jesus said poor people are poor because they want to be poor and Mr. Bush agrees. Jesus said it is easier for rich people to go to heaven and so I know if I get rich I will go to heaven and be with the other rich people. I can't wait until Christianity becomes tha National Religion and we can stop all those other fake religions!

Those blacks need to lift themselves up by their boot straps just like President Bush did. President Bush was a very succssful business man and war hero.

I wonder though sometimes, if I grab my bootstraps and lift I fall over. You would think I would just raise up in to the air wouldn't you? It must be my faith is too weak. I must pray harder.

That Liebral site The Guy James Show just makes things up and puts them on there. Liebrals will never win another election because polls show most Americans are republicans and support the war and President Bush. Ha, ha too bad for Liebrals!

Paise Jesus and His Holy Righteous Name Amen.

Posted by: BushRools at October 11, 2005 11:17 AM

I almost forgot the most inportant thing! Osama Bin Ladden has been captured by President Bush and that is good. Bin Ladden masterminded the attack on The World Trade Center and if he were still free we would be in great danger and President Bush would NEVER allow that! He loves Freedom and Democracy and is steadfast and resolved.

Praise the Holy Name of the one true God Jesus Christ the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world and the third person of the Trinity.

Posted by: BushRools at October 11, 2005 11:22 AM

Ok, now I've got it. You ARE a lib having some fun here. You're good! Really, you are good. For a minute there I thought maybe, just maybe you were crazy but now I get it. Thanks!

Posted by: chuck1945 at October 11, 2005 02:16 PM

Bob? Bob Boudalang? Is that you? I knew it.

Posted by: Crazy Guggenheim at October 11, 2005 03:18 PM

Hi ya Joe, hi ya mr. Denahee eee, eeee, eee, eee.

Posted by: BushDrools at October 11, 2005 03:50 PM