« Randi Rhodes, Air America sued for defamation; SLAPP suit? | Main | Air America's war on septuagenarians »

October 14, 2005

Mike Malloy's realness not disputed

The DUmmies ask, "Is Mike Malloy for real". Yes, most of us would put a question mark after that, but it's the thought that counts. Some thoughts:
- I nominate him to immediately replace Springer!

- They should bump Springer to Franken's time slot and leave Mike in the AM

- He said the other night, on the air, in response to a caller, that soon his scheduling on XM is going to change. He didn't elaborate, but I am guessing the contract XM has with Colmes is about up, or will be changed, so Mike can be carried live. YAY!!

- Most brilliant Talk Show Host in the US
On the other side:
- I'm still deciding how I feel about the left's version of hate radio.

- I'm all for speaking truth to power, but does Mike really have to say he hates these people?

- I suspect a lot of that "anger" is an act.

Posted in MikeWho at October 14, 2005 05:19 AM

Comments

HATE is all the liberals have. They hate Conservatives, Christians, Bush, the military and they hate America.

I love it when AL Frankenstein loses his temper. He proves what liberals are.

Posted by: chardonnay at October 14, 2005 08:20 PM

You mean a liberal actually admitted there is such a thing as left-wing hate radio?? Pardon me. My jaw just dropped to the floor.

Posted by: Scott at October 15, 2005 02:16 PM

This site is a waste of web space. Probably helps AAmerica more than hurting it. Listen to AM, you should be fine. Just leave our outlet alone. Or did mommy not teach you to share?

Posted by: Conservative Dimwit at October 15, 2005 07:41 PM

Malloy and those like him are simply for insane stuff like homosexual special rights. You don't have to go far to see how sick they are. Take for example the liberal homosexual journalist Andrew Sullivan, who is frequently on TV. That is one sick puppy: http://web.archive.org/web/20040226124755/http://milkyloads.tripod.com/bareback/index.html

Posted by: Aaron at October 18, 2005 06:39 AM

I'm a liberal and I love everyone, even you hateful conservatives. I'm sure you would be as nice as me if you just turned off the Limbaugh and Hannity and SAvage and all those other nasty conservatives.

As Jesus said: "Love the conservative, hate the conservativeness!"

Posted by: Nate the Great at October 28, 2005 08:32 PM

FYI: Use to with Mike. He is a scum bucket, who, as soon as the mic is off, rambles on about con-trails and aliens visiting this planet. He is off his rocker, completely paranoid and a waste of space.

His older children are delinquents who can not seem to graduate high school, no less college. His new wife... she was cheating on him behind his back in 2003... I guess she secretly finds him to be as neurotically annoying as the rest of us.

All of us here at the station are GLAD TO BE RID OF HIM. Did I mention, while he tries to cover it up, he has been FIRED from every station he has worked at, accused of lying, staling, sexual harassment and violence in the workplace.

Posted by: anonamous at July 22, 2006 07:31 PM