« John Carroll called Sheldon a "crackpot" | Main | Please support the Majority Report! »

August 07, 2006

Thanks for stopping by

Now, please explain what the hell you were thinking:

Posted in Blog at August 7, 2006 07:52 PM

Comments

Bore America, You are some right wing ass holes? What you don't ike people who believe in freedom and liberty? So you trash Air America? Why don't your dumb asses pick up a freaking book and read.m You got nothing on Air America. You can't tell me at what date AAR will be off the air. You will get it wrong. I know you spinners wold love to see AAR off the air. Not going to happen. Rush, Hannity, O'Reily, and the rest of right wing radio is just boring. They can't tell the truth. I don't hear no ideas. All I hear is lies and blames. "It's the liberals fault" That sounds like I'm listenling to a bunch of little kids. "You are part of the late Bush crowd" " Why do you hate america?" " Support the troops" is all I hear. Those slogans are played like Sega. To all you right wing nuts ass my black ass. To hell with Condi Rice.

Posted by: Dale at August 8, 2006 09:18 AM

"To all you right wing nuts ass my black ass."

Say what now?

"Rush, Hannity, O'Reily, and the rest of right wing radio is just boring. They can't tell the truth. I don't hear no ideas. All I hear is lies and blames. "It's the liberals fault"

Ironic because when I listen to Air America all I hear is "it's Bush's fault."

Posted by: Eddy at August 8, 2006 07:08 PM

With Bush/Cheney/Condi and the right-wing media destroying the planet, I just wonder what kind of people spend their time trying to undermine the good guys. Got an answer?

Posted by: halmin at August 12, 2006 10:39 PM

Posted by: halmin at August 12, 2006 10:39 PM

Yeah

Only in your delusion left-wing internet world are extreme liberals the good guys.

Posted by: Brett at August 13, 2006 03:35 AM

People who tell kill-Bush jokes, threaten to beat up pro-Bush bloggers, and call Brit Hume a scumbag - those are the good guys??? Dude, step away from the bong.

Posted by: Scott at August 15, 2006 10:05 PM