Just a reminder: I'm taking suggestions on what should go in the Janeane Garofalo Rescue Kit. Please leave your best ideas in comments. Here's what I've got so far:
* A Burberry catalog and a $10 gift certificate from Nordstrom's
* An REI catalog (not just for the outdoors-y fashions but also to suggest that JFo goes outside for once)
* A subscription to Jen Magazine
* A 100-count box of 4mg Nicorette (or generic equivalent)
* Brochures from top tattoo removal specialists
* A subscription to the Self Help Book of the Month Club
* An "I'm a nice person!" reminder flashcard
* A list of daily affirmations
* A list of local nunneries
Remember: once all the items for the Rescue Kit have been assembled, I'll be sending it off to Henry Rollin's management in the hope that he can get it to her and she can be rescued from herself.
UPDATE: Thinking about what Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller have to say about Britney Spears, maybe I'm going about this the wrong way. They suggest ignoring her until she gets her act back together. When she straightens things out, then they'll start paying attention to her again. Maybe that's what JFo needs in order to force her to straighten herself out. Perhaps it would be best if we simply ignored her until that happened.
UPDATE 2: On second thought, I guess that isn't going to work since no one besides me is paying any attention to her at all.
Posted in Janeane at September 10, 2007 08:58 PM
Monitoring Air America Radio [TM] so you don't have to.